Wednesday, January 17, 2018

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION



                        My New Year Resolution


           This year, My New Year Resolution are I want to change all my bad attitude in a good attitude... I want to reduce my weight... I want to enjoy my life... I want to explore more... I want to be a successful police women someday... I want to spend my time in my family and my friends... I want to learn more and focus in our lesson... I do all my project, assignment and activities so that my grade getting higher...

      I will help my parents and friends... I will make them happy. I will loves my friends, teachers, and also my parents. I want to focus in our study so that I will help my parents and also I will help my  sister to do what I do... I promise to myself that I will do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Valentine's Card